I am so sorry this is so late getting posted – but here is the recipe for this week!
2/3 cup evaporated milk
½ cup chopped onion
2/3 cup cracker or bread crumbs
1 cup pineapple syrup (liquid drained from can) and water
¼ cup vinegar
2 tbsp soya sauce
1-1/2 lbs ground beef
1 tsp seasoned salt
1 (15 oz) can of pineapple chunks, drained
2 tbsp cornstarch
¼ cup brown sugar
1 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- Combine beef, onion, crumbs, salt and evaporated milk. Shape into patties.
- Brown patties over medium heat.
- Combine pineapple syrup/water mixture, cornstarch, vinegar, brown sugar, and soya sauce in a sauce pan. Cook and stir until thick and clear.
- Pour excess fat off patties and pour in the sauce.
- Add green peppers and pineapple chunks.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
Serve with rice. You may want to double the sauce recipe.
Have a fantastic weekend everyone :)